We are seeking a Project Manager to join our dynamic, growing,
multi-discipline firm. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of five
years of related experience, and will have earned a BA. We need
someone who can work directly with our clients and consultants, guide
the design and production of our ideas and who will eloquently present
those ideas for approval.Candidate will coordinate efforts, with
principals and staff, to secure new work, including tracking leads,
creating proposal, assembling presentations and preparing for
Candidate must be very organized, self-motivated and team-oriented with excellent writing and communication skills; organize and facilitate PR for the firm and have the ability to meet multiple deadlines.Proficiency with AutoCAD is required; Experience using MS Word & Excel programs is desirable. Candidates must be self-motivated and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
We offer a fast paced, professional (though informal) work environment with growth opportunities, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation.If you are organized and a goal-oriented team player, we would like to hear from you.
• Expertise in managing projects from design inception thru production
• Great client relation skills
• B. Arch Degree - Strong interest in design & problem solving
• CADD & 3-D skills, Sketch-Up, presentation graphics required
• Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Publisher and Powerpoint) and Adobe Photoshop
Competitive salary, 401K, health & dental insurance.Full Time or Contract position possible.